Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Pictures added!




So September 4th rolled around, and you know what that means... Halloween!

Ok, so that might seem a little crazy in most places. But here in Disney, it's a great time of year, so why would we only celebrate it on one day? So September 4th was the first night for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, I joined a group of canadians in getting dressed up and heading over to the Magic Kingdom for the evening.

For the Not So Scary party, the Magic Kingdom is decorated like crazy for halloween, there is a special villian show, a halloween parade, halloween fireworks and Candy Spots!!! for trick or treating. It was definitely a fantastic night.

I was a ghostbuster (who you gonna call?), so the Magic Kingdom was the place to be, I had people all night telling me to go to the Haunted Mansion, as they had a ghost problem there. Lots of people loved my costume, though I found that most of them were 20 or over, a lot of kids had no idea who I was.

It was a great night, and I plan to hit up the halloween party again a few times before halloween comes and goes, hopefully we'll get some more canadians costumed up.

I don't have any pictures, but some of the other canadians did, so If I get some, I'll post them here for sure!

Pretty soon I start on the popcorn cart, so I hope to get some pictures of me there too. Should be fun to learn!

Hope all is well back home.

-Dano

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Ghostbuster! Make sure if you go to the toilet with another person to not cross the streams. They say so in the movie! ;-)

    Can't wait to get to Disney for my vacation. 72 days and counting...

    ReplyDelete